No Products in the Cart
Because of the extremely high cost of shipping, taxes and other fees to our customers and Raldey, we have decided to not allow returns at this time. Please make sure the Raldey board is the right electric skateboard for you. We encourage you to do your research, watch reviews, and reach out to our ambassadors for questions! Once you receive the skateboard, the skateboard is yours to keep. We will help with troubleshooting and warranty as described above, but we will not provide refunds.
If your skateboard order has been shipped out from the Raldey Factory, we will not be able to cancel order for you, because after the order have been Forwarded to the logistics company, we are no longer operable and cannot intercept the product.
Bikonit eBikes Return Policy: All Bikonit all terrain ebikes can be returned and refunded within 15 days if you are not satisfied with the bike that you received . Bikonit will accept the return under the following conditions:
1. 5% processing fee will be charged if the order is canceled before shipping;
2. Bikonit Retrun and Refund Policy are only applicable when the merchandise was bought within 15 days of the purchasing date.
3. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike ,a 15% restocking fee and processing fee will be charged at the same time.A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles on the odometer.
4. Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Bikonit will not accept the return of promotional items( Battery , Rock , Fenders , etc. something customer buy in promotional) associated with that sale.
5. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request should be submitted to Bikonit by the customer , and get an RMA number , if a customer sends a return without the RMA number , a return will not be issued . This can be done by contacting Bikonit Customer Care via the support ticket email@example.com .
6. A customer should paste a sticker outside the box with the following information on:BIKONIT RETURN MERCHANDISECustomer name:Order number:Purchase Channel:All items should be returned to the following address or at discuss with Bikonit service care:4422 E Airport Dr, Str A. Ontario, CA 917617. Defective or shipping damaged merchandise will be refund 100%.Defective merchandise: Customer should send videos or photos of the defective item to Bikonit service care center for confirmation;Shipping damaged item: A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)• Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
7. Bikonit Test Ride & Guarantee program
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee($500 for HD750 , $800 for MD1000) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 15 days and for fewer than 10 miles . Upon an approved return , the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price , and not subject to the 5% processing fee. However , a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles on the product's odometer. Bikonit would arrange for , and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded ( Notes : If customer needs return should follow the point 6th!)
Refund Policy:Once the return terms confirmed by Bikonit and customers, a refund process will start at once. It will take 7 business days to process and send out the refund to customers. An confirmation will be sent to customers once refund on the way. Refund method at negotiate between Bikonit and the Customer.
No returns after 14 Days of receiving the Bike.
To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
Box must be sealed and unopened.
Customer pays $175 shipping fee (this is withheld from refund) and is subject to a 25% restocking fee (this is deducted from refund)
Accessory/replacement part orders:
No returns after 30 days of receiving parts.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
Subject to a 25% restocking fee Customer pays shipping both ways
No returns, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
Please email us with TRACKING NUMBER after you send your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org